Boxing Ontario Conditions
Boxing Ontario Gyms are exempt from the 28-day shutdown. You can continue to train only if you meet these conditions. Only members who are registered with Boxing Ontario can continue to train. Anyone can register for a “recreational” membership with Boxing Ontario.
Register online and pay $20 fee here:
Or register in the gym.
Starting sept 21
However, due to COVID-19 we’ve adjusted our schedule and limited our classes. All members will need to book online prior to arriving to Sully’s.
New Protocols to Ensure Working Out is Safe With Us
In case you were wondering if it’s safe to come in to Sully’s at the moment, we wanted to reach out to reassure you of the extra measures we are taking right now. We are monitoring the situation closely and day by day – at the moment, we’re operating business as usual and look forward to seeing you.
When you’re here, please follow our guidelines:
- Wear a mask when entering the gym
- Practice Social Distancing
- Disinfect your workout stations before and after. We’ll provide you with cleaning bottles and towels.
- Sign in at the front desk and to book online.
- All members will be required to wear a mask except at their designated workout stations.
- You will be required to confirm that you don’t have COVID symptoms.
If you have a cold or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear but would ask that you kindly avoid coming into the studio until you’re back feeling fit.
If, and when, the time comes that we need to take extra measures, we will do so in the most responsible way as advised by the right authorities.
In the meantime, we’re here for you and helping you to reach your fitness goals!
do you need boxing equipment? check out our shop
Get important updates like invitations to our Christmas Party, competitions, changes in operations, and new products.